● One navigator key operation.
● 16,384 pixels thermal image after interpolation.
● True D/S 30:1 with precise laser indication.
● Bright flashlight with 4 white LEDs.
● Compact UV refrigerant leak detector with 5 UV/Blue LEDs.
● Ergonomically designed pistol grip housing with excellent industrial Design.
● 160 x128 pixel 1.77 inches TFT-LCD Display.
● Alkaline AA size x 3 Batteries.
● Key chain with wrist strap for carrying convenience.
● Accessories: Instruction manual, hard case, tripod, EVA camera case, USB cable and AA x 3 batteries.
-30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)
±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading
±2.0°C at -10°C to 0°C
±3.0°C at -30°C to -10°C
<125ms (95% of reading)
0.10 to 1.00
30:1 (calculated at 95% energy)
Repeatability of Readings
±8% of reading or <±1.0°C (2°F), whichever is greater
Operating Temp. & Humidity
-10°C to 50°C (14°F to122°F) & 10% to 90%RH
-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
2000 meters above mean sea level
Thermal Imaging Detector
IR-EXTM Technology (Integrated IR Array Sensor with CMOS Sensor)
16,384 pixels (128 x 128 pixels)
Field of View (H X W)
|33° x 33°|
Upper Sense Range
Thermo Imaging Sensitivity
|3 (Grey Scale, Hot Iron, Rainbow)|
Saved Image Format
Bitmap (BMP) image with temperature and Emissivity
|12 hours with laser and backlight on|
|AA x 3 batteries|
|185 x 54 x 104mm (7.3 x 2.1 x 4.1)inches|
BESANTEK BST-TC07 Thermal Camera with UV Flashlight Leak Detector